Nutrition in Muscadines
- Ensuring the quality of North Carolina grapes and wines to drive sales, and increase positive brand recognition and consumer confidence;
- Continued funding and research in enology, marketing, viticulture and wine/grape business;
- Enhanced marketing to inform and promote the impact and benefits of the industry;
- A focus on wine tourism, which has solid consumer interest; and
- Advocating for a regulatory environment that equalizes peer state advantages and manages costs.
Full version of the Strategic Plan: http://www.uncg.edu/bae/or/WINESTRAT-Final-Report-2014.pdf
Winery will close at 4 pm on Christmas Eve
Closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day
Thursday – Saturday 11 – 6 PM
Sunday 1 – 6 PM
Visit our Tasting Room and look around our facility!
We offer a variety of tasting options of our wines. You can taste our wine and receive a complimentary wine glass!
September Pick Your Own Grapes: Fall Season
Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday